READ A BOOK ABOUT DYSLEXIA
Here is our Top 10 list of recommended reading with respect to dyslexia. If you read any of these books and would like to provide a book review; we will post it.
1. Overcoming Dyslexia
by Sally Shaywitz, M.D.
2. The Dyslexic Advantage
by Brock L. Eide, M.D. M.A. and Fernette F. Eide, M.D.
3. The Dyslexia Empowerment Plan
by Ben Foss
4. Proust & the Squid
by Maryanne Wolf
5. The Dyslexia Checklist
by Sandra Rief, M.A. and Judith M. Stern, M.A.
6. Different Learners
by Jane M. Healy, Ph.D.
7. Uncovering the Logic of English
by Denise Eide
8. The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for
Success in School and Beyond
by Donna Goldberg
9. ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life
by Judith Kolberg and Kathleen Nadeau Ph.D.
10. Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different
by Karen Blumenthal